I have been working as an illustrator and graphic designer in Hong Kong for the past 10+ years. My illustration is often influenced by rhythm in music, lyrics and novels where I love to visualize my own fantasy world in my imagination. I love to draw sky, landscapes and human characters. I draw digitally with my iPad and Photoshop mostly, but I also enjoy experimenting different kinds of media and styles in my illustrations. I’m planning to pursuing more of my personal illustration books in the near future.
- Associate member of HKSI since 2012.
- Committee member of HKSI 2019-present.
BA Visual communication (Illustration) - First Class
BBA International Business
- Champion Award(Category of Book/Magazine Cover) - “Infinite Creativity” Design Competition by Graphic Arts Association of Hong Kong (2019)
- The Becky Awards - BCU (2019)
- 《小魚的河流歷險》Fishie’s River Adventure - Hong Kong University, JC-WISE project (2022)
- 《水滴英雄》Water Drops: Our Superhero - Hong Kong University, JC-WISE project (2022)
- 儚 -Personal publication (2011)
- Illusfair 2021@K11 Art Mall (2021)
- Cannot Not Communicate 展覽@灣仔動漫基地 (2019),
- Youth Square Exhibition (2018),
- TDC Exhibition Live drawing (2016),
- Joint exhibition Lost in ME (2014),
- Hong Kong Figure Design Competition Exhibition "little comic hero" (Animation-Comic-Game Hong Kong 2013),
- HKSI x HK Book Fair (2012)